- IOSH Safety Course
IOSH course (Institution of occupational safety and health)
IOSH (Institution of occupational safety and health) is the biggest health and safety membership organisation in the world and also the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals. IOSH is a world leader in health and safety training, every year over 179,000 people take IOSH safety course. IOSH course are most comprehensive and accessible anywhere. IOSH safety course are suitable for everyone in your organisation, helping promote a safety-conscious culture throughout your workforce. IOSH course help organisations and individuals solve real problems using practical and effective tools, processes and knowledge. And we won’t let jargon get in the way. IOSH safety training enables you to improve the safety, health and wellbeing of co-workers at all levels, and brings business benefits that go beyond safety and health. The end result is a working environment that is significantly more supportive and caring.
IOSH Managing safely is most popular course among many safety courses. Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
If you want to know more about the Arabic version of this course, please fill in this form.
If you are a training provider interested in delivering the Managing Safely course please visit the IOSH trainer network area.
|Who the course is for
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
|Why it works
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers who successfully complete Managing Safely can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course to update their knowledge when required.
|What to expect IOSH Course
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
|Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
|Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
|And a final word
“Having attended the course, our company health and safety policies and my responsibilities are a lot clearer.” Stephen Rushton, Transport Manager, Saria